Best Barefoot Waterproof Hiking Shoes For Men
We round up the best barefoot/minimalist Waterproof Hiking shoes on the market
Based on 643 reviews
Brand: Xero Shoes
The Xero Shoes Alpine Winter Snow Boots offer a zero-drop midsole and excellent traction against slippery surfaces. It's made of 100% vegan-friendly materials and suitable for those walking or hiking during the winter season.
Felt true to size: 92%
Based on 12 user reviews
Felt true to size: 70%
Based on 27 user reviews
Just because it’s winter doesn’t mean you need to give up the barefoot or minimalist walking lifestyle for the season. While the Xero Alpine Snow Boot doesn’t give the ultimate ground feel, it still promotes natural movement with its flexibility and lighter weight traditional boots don’t offer.
- The Xero Shoes Alpine Snow Boot is genuinely waterproof and keeps your feet dry.
- Made with durable construction, holding up to long walks on sharp snow
- Offers polyester insulation and heat-reflective insole, so your feet stay warm during the very cold weather
- Enough flexibility and a thin outsole to help encourage natural movement
- These Alpine winter boots don’t have enough grip and traction over slick and icy surfaces.
- While the boots have a zero-drop outsole, experienced barefoot walkers may not find that the boots have enough ground feel.
Based on 94 reviews
Barefoot style hiking boot made with sustainable materials, great for different outdoor activities especially hiking on non-technical terrain.
Felt true to size: 50%
Based on 8 user reviews
The Tracker II FG Mens is a well-made hiking boot made from natural materials. It has a thermal insole which makes it suitable for colder weather. However, this removable insert can be swapped for a lighter one during summer or spring. It’s 4mm lugs supply sufficient grip on most terrains but it may not be as reliable traction-wise on mud and wet surfaces according to most online reviews.
- Minimalist Design
- Wide Enough Toe Box
- Lugs not deep enough for mud
- A bit tight on the bridge of the foot
Based on 1006 reviews
Tracker is a barefoot hiking boot made from high quality leather. It is designed for wild and rough terrains, with our firm ground sole. This minimalist walking boot has a waterproof lining and thermal protection to keep feet a comfortable temperature and ready to explore nature.
Felt true to size: 81%
Based on 97 user reviews
Felt true to size: 61%
Based on 115 user reviews
Based on 106 reviews
Stylish update for our original barefoot hiking boot, Tracker Hi goes to new heights. A lightweight boot ready to tackle the toughest terrains and the coldest weather. No compromise on any front: style, weather or terrain.
Felt true to size: 83%
Based on 12 user reviews